Thinking Real Estate
Welcome to the latest edition of Thinking Real Estate, where we aim to share our expertise and ideas with you to support growth and sustainability for your business.
In this latest edition, we’re focusing on some practical issues affecting various parts of the sector:
- Mid-market retirement – the UK market is behind the curve in providing comfortable, affordable property for the ‘Last Time Buyer’, but times are changing, and the Kiwis are taking the lead.
- Intellectual property – IP rights might not be at the top of the agenda in real estate transactions, but can be vital, especially if they’re overlooked when a shopping centre is sold.
- Real estate finance – are property values in London topping-out, and if they are, how is this going to affect the residential market in the capital and elsewhere?
- Hotels – leaving the EU means uncertain times for most businesses, but perhaps the UK’s hotel sector has more to gain than most.
- Shared ownership – solving the UK’s housing crisis will involve thinking about new structures around equity and affordability.
We hope you’re enjoying Thinking Real Estate – we’ve written it in the way we like to talk to our clients – unstuffy, pragmatic and real conversation. So, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments, and follow us on twitter @Trowers.